This is one of my favourite breakfast dishes, and we had a chance to cook this for my family when they visited last. My father was a big fan and I am pretty sure he is going to start making it for his breakfast when they get home.
It’s savoury with lots of nutrients through the mix, so you get all the goodness into you.
- 1 large sweet potato grated
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 capsicum diced
- 1 400 g can of chickpeas drained
- 3 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat coconut oil in pan and add onion. Saute until translucent
- Add capsicum and sweet potato to pan and cook for 5 mins
- Add your drained chickpeas and mix in well. Cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add spices and garlic, and mix in well.
- Add spinach and toss through, then remove from heat immediately and serve.
- Add salt and pepper at the end to taste.