This Vegan Peach Quinoa Salad is a non-traditional fresh summer salad with all your favourites, topped with a white bean dressing.
This salad looks incredible and follows up with a fresh taste with some really delicious elements. It is perfect for summer, but you could make this anytime of the year and be very happy.
Do you like what you’ve seen so far? We sure hope so! Do us a favor, head over to our Facebook page and give it a like, or follow us on Instagram or subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also follow us and share this and other messy veggies recipes on Pinterest. We’d be so grateful if you did.
- 1 avocado
- 1 peach
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 20 g mint
- 1 lime juiced
- 400 g tin of cannelini beans
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 8 large mint leaves
- Cook your quinoa.
- Slice your avocado, peach, tomatoes and set aside.
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a mixer and blend until smooth.
- Now the fun part. Throw everything in the bowl and mix it up. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds, place some slices of lime in the bowl for extra citrus.
- Top with the pomegranate by cutting in half and then holding the pomegranate over the bowl with the open side down and whack with the back of a wooden spoon. They should all drop down and cover the dish.
- Enjoy it messy.