Jump to Recipe
Our Tomato Bruschetta with Balsamic Reduction is a healthy snack full of nutrients and no frying involved!
Olive oil also contains vitamins E and K, as well as anti-oxidant beta-carotene.
Tomato Bruschetta with Balsamic Reduction
- ½ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Molasses
- 2 tsp Mint finely chopped
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 2 x Tomatoes
- Mint leaves to top
- Start with the dressing, add all the ingredients into a small
- saucepan and set on a low heat.
- Stir continuously until the liquid gets thicker and resembles a syrup.
- Remove from heat
- Dice up your tomatoes and place on your toast.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle over the Balsamic reduction.
- Top with Mint leaves and enjoy.