Easter 2020 maybe be a little quieter than past years, but that is no reason not to hunt down some vegan hot cross buns and enjoy them on a video call with your family. Here are the ones that you can trust are vegan.
Coles traditional hot cross buns 6 pack is $3.50
Other varieties available:
- Coles fruit free hot cross buns 6 pack
- Coles traditional 100% Aussie fruit hot cross buns 6 pack
- Coles traditional hot cross buns 6 pack
- Coles traditional fruit jumbo hot cross buns 4 pack
- Coles traditional mini fruit hot cross buns 9 pack
Brick Road Bakery fruit hot cross buns 6 pack $3.00
Woolworths hot cross loaf 680g – $3.50
- Woolworths traditional fruit hot cross bun 6 pack – $3.50
- Woolworths traditional fruitless hot cross bun 6 pack – $3.50
Woolworths Free From Gluten Fruit, fruitless and chocolate hot cross buns 4 pack – $4.50
Smith & Deli
Oh damn, do these look good. Go get them while they are hot!
Five & Dime Bagel
Yes, they are vegan! they also have a hint of maple and some cranberry, blueberry and raisin, glazed with a citrus reduction.
Bakers Delight Traditional or fruitless Hot Cross Bun 6-Pack – $7.50
Brumby’s traditional and fruitless hot cross bun
Gluten Free Bakehouse
- Gluten Free Bakehouse Hot cross buns fruit 4 pack
- Gluten Free Bakehouse Hot cross buns chocolate 4 pack