Nachos. The best meal in the world. And when you swap in vegan, gluten-free nacho toppings, they get even better! It’s time to have a party with your friends and family because we’re about to show you how to make an incredible vegan nacho table at home that everyone can enjoy!
What better way to celebrate than to win everything you need to make this amazing nacho table for you and 10 friends? It is the season for giving after all. In collaboration with @v2foodofficial, @farmerspickau, @elcielo_mexican, and @hellofriendfoods, we’re giving away everything you need for the ultimate nacho party.
Our Aussie farmers are dealing with a huge excess of avocados this season and they can’t go to waste! The best way to use an avo is in a guac, right?! We’ve teamed up with the rest of the crew to help you win the ultimate nachos party pack that will fill the whole TABLE while spreading the word about the avocado excess to help our farmers.
How To Enter:
- Simply comment your favourite ways to use avocado
- Tag a pal who would never miss a Nacho Party
- Make sure you’re following @messy.veggies, @farmerspickau, @hellofriendfoods & @elcielo_mexican and @v2foodofficial
Nachos Party Pack: Enough of everything to feed 10 pals & to fill the whole table
5 Runner Up Prizes: Nacho Party Packs with enough to feed 4
What Is a Nacho Table??
A nacho table is basically a whole table covered in nachos. Yes, that’s right, the whole table should be covered in nachos, with no plates in sight and everyone enjoying it from their own seat. Ever wanted to pour condiments directly onto the table in your own space? Welcome to the nacho table, the dream maker.
Here’s a look at a nacho table we created on TikTok @messy.veggies
We think that a table full of nachos looks super delicious, it’s totally doable and you should absolutely give this dish this weekend! Just make sure to share with all the people that you care about.
How to Make a Nacho Table at Home
You can really go wild with your nacho plating once you start covering the table in aluminum foil. Start by laying down the aluminum, ensuring you cover the entire table. The next step is laying down all your tortilla chips and then start layering the toppings. You can go pretty crazy here and throw down everything you love, but to make it easy for you, we have put down our entire shopping list below.
Our Shopping List
- El Cielo Totopos (Corn Chips) x 1kg
- Olive Oil
- Hello Friend Foods Cheese Sauce x 400g
- Vegan Sour Cream x 400g
- v2 Mince x 5 (500g)
- 3 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 8 Avocados
- 3 tbsp fresh lime
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 40g fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 medium tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ red onion, very finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- El Cielo Bayo Beans x 2 (580g)
- 2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 brown onion (diced)
Start by browning the mince in a saucepan with some olive oil. Once you get a nice brown on the mince, add the cumin, paprika, oregano, chili powder and salt. Fry off for another 3-4 mins until fragrant. Remove from the heat and place to the side.
Cut the avocados in half, remove their pits and scoop out all of that juicy goodness with a spoon. You can even use your hands if you’re feeling particularly daring! Mash together with a fork in a large bowl and add-in the rest of the ingredients. Combine and set aside.
Combine the tomatoes, red onion, garlic, white wine vinegar, lime juice and coriander in a bowl. Stir, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fry off the onion and garlic in a dash of olive oil for 2 minutes before adding in the Bayo beans to a saucepan. Mash the beans with a fork into the mixture and combine roughly. You do not want it to be smooth. Once combined, remove from the heat and set aside.
The Cheese Sauce
Simply empty the contents into a small saucepan and heat on low until the cheese sauce is at the right consistency to pour over your nachos.
Ensure the whole table is covered in aluminium foil
Empty the tortillas over the table
Spoon over the plant-based mince then the bean mixture.
Top with the cheese sauce, salsa, guac and then spoon over the vegan sour cream.
El Cielo – 3 Chiles Red Salsa
KI Gourmet – La Adelita Chipotle Chili Salsa
Competition Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NACHO TABLE PARTY PACK
1. The Promoter is:
Messy Veggies P/L (ACN 624 466 397) of registered office address: 2/53 Keys Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189
The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must comment their favourite ways to use avocado, tag another Instagram user and be following all of the participating brands listed in the Instagram post. Entries can be made on any of the Instagram posts from each of the brands listed in the competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEDT) Friday 17th December 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
• For each comment that follows the rules as per point 3. The entrant receives one entry into the
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be drawn at random at 2/53 Keys Road Moorabbin VIC 3189 on Monday 20th
11. The winner and runners up, will be notified by social media within 28 days of the closing
date. If the winner and/or runners up cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a
12. The Promoter will send the total prize to the winner and runners up within 28 days of drawing the prize.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.